Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
stuck on 3506
as use to happen every week, I will try again in some day hoping would be fixed.
You are losing players with these impossible levels, all my friends have quit, I'm thinking of quitting too.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Need more moves ! Impossible to clear keys and waffles to clear jellies with only 17 moves
Hi guys, what is the issue with this level? Please give me more details so that I can offer further direction.
Same here. Too long wait. Going back to catching Pokemon’s