3497 impossible

Options
Alison_Malpass
Alison_Malpass Posts: 6 Level 2

3497 impossible with only 6 moves before bombs go off. Used all my extras. Sooo unfair for loyal players. Ready to delete game FRUSTRATED s an understatement

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Alison, this is already a known issue and King is aware of it. Thanks for writing and I will add this to the list for you. Have a good day.

• Freddy_Paul
    Freddy_Paul Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options

Don't be frustrated. Here is a video tutorial on this level which may help you in one or the other way. Level 3497

• Lisa_Kelly-2
    Lisa_Kelly-2 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

Nearly 3 weeks i've been stuck on this stupid level. 3 weeks of losing 5 lives in 5 minutes each time. 3 weeks of not even getting remotely close. 3 weeks of 10 moves (yes it says 14, but so far i've not gone past 10 moves) 3 weeks of blowing every single booster i had stored.

I point blank refuse to pay for any more boosters or extra moves when King keep giving us levels that are 'pay to pass' or play for days on end until a rare lucky board comes along. These latest levels have removed 98% of my enjoyment from the game... once that final 2% has been killed by King, i'm done.

KING- PLEASE,PLEASE FIX THIS LEVEL AND QUIT WITH THE STUPIDLY HARD TO PASS LEVELS.

• Lisa_Kelly-2
    Lisa_Kelly-2 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

Don't be frustrated. Here is a video tutorial on this level which may help you in one or the other way. Level 3497

this isn't any help at all, it's 15 moves and only 30 bombs to collect, this level is 14 moves and 45 bombs.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?