Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Every day I play Candy Crush Saga at around the same time on my PC. Every day my daily prize is day 1. It never advances! I'm not getting any answers on this and it's really annoying. It's enough to make me lose interest.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I agree with you prisonsinger! I don't understand their priority either and it would upset me too.
Thank you, yes I can see that is the case. I agree that other things are more important, but when you have a game that is this popular, and bringing in so much attention and revenue, I would think those whose reputation for the game are at stake would take any glitch, large or small, into consideration as being a priority. If it's a small glitch for me, compounded with probably the thousands it is effecting, it then becomes a major thorn in the side that needs addressing.
Hi prisonsinger, I was just reading messages here because I know that it has been reported as an issue. It does appear to be a glitch but from what I have been reading here on King Care when checking out messages on this topic it doesn't appear to be a top priority because other glitches are more important such as the changes of the moves, etc.
No I'm not clearing my history at all, and yes, I am getting the daily spin.
Hi prisonsinger, are you clearing the history daily because if you do that's why it's staying on day 1. It's more or less saying that this is the first time that you've played the game. Are you getting the daily spinning wheel because you can get a free booster with that too.