Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I access the games with the king account but if I try to connect facebook back to level 1
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Daniele, see if this helps you to sync the accounts: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/how-can-i-transfer-my-progress-from-facebook-to-the-king-websiteIs this the first time that you have ever used Facebook to play the game? It should sync but if it doesn't then let me know and I will offer further direction.
Hi Daniele, see if this helps you to sync the accounts: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/how-can-i-transfer-my-progress-from-facebook-to-the-king-website
Is this the first time that you have ever used Facebook to play the game? It should sync but if it doesn't then let me know and I will offer further direction.
Hi Daniele, if the above link doesn't resolve your issue, please try the information posted here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep