Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi,
I was wondering if it would be an option to have a golden bar in the wheel additionally or instead of the Jackpot for example since this one never happens. I’ve been playing about 5 years on a daily basis and got the jackpot just once.
Thanks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Betty, that is a wonderful suggestion. I am going to forward your message to a King Admin and maybe they will take it into consideration.