Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just won the space race event. Was supposed to get 6 hr infinity & 6 hr disco ball & other gifts
I got other gifts but not infinity life & disco ball
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Shalini, I'm not sure what you mean about the disco ball. I know that there is a glitch that has already been reported to the studio for the infinity free hours of lives. The studio is trying to resolve that but no word yet that it has been resolved. Could you do a print screen showing the disco ball so that I can get a better idea of what you are talking about?
Thanks for help. Its sorted
Hi Shalini, I am so sorry you did not get all the rewards you should have.
I will pass this over to the moderator and see if there is anything she can do to help