Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i was not getting commercials for boosters and saw that I should reload candy crush. I reloaded, brought the app back up, logged into king, and it synced to my current level which was 1. I do not use Facebook. I was around level 1967 Can u restore?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kathy, first of all, do not panic
Have a look at this link here and if you cannot get the progress back yourself, contact the team via the link given but make sure you select gameplay/progress then Lost progress so it gets to the right team. They will be able to get you back on track