Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cleared the cache, I erased everything on my history, I updated the version of Mozilla Firefox, I read that there should be the new version since June 28th? but there isn't so is there any way that I can update it manually? Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Susie, apparently sometimes the version switches to the old version but it should be fixed by clearing the actual cookies for candy crush and King. If you're still not getting it back, follow the steps in this link Old version?
Hi Susie, apparently sometimes the version switches to the old version but it should be fixed by clearing the actual cookies for candy crush and King. If you're still not getting it back, follow the steps in this link
Old version?