Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 3497 hard to clear, not enough move and 45 bomb how to clear
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Freddy, thank you very much for posting the video!
By the time, the issue is resolved, you can check this link on level 3497. I hope this may help.
Hi guys, I just found out that this level has been reported so we are waiting to see how they resolve this.
I have the same problem with this level. The video is stupid it shows different version. Time bombs are starting at 13 but in my case it is only 6!!! It is impossible!!!