Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sir I am changing my mobile with new email address. So please transfer all my credentials and progress to new email address that's meena24fbg@gmail.com
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ranjeet, are you playing the game through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress? Please give me more information because progress can't be changed with an email address. Lives and boosters cannot be transferred because they are saved on that device so that you can play the game offline. I need to know if you play the game through Facebook or the Kingdom because you will need to get your user ID #. Please write me back and then I can offer further direction.