Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It's been several times that I lose all of my boosters...
How to recover them???
This is 2 times in 3 months. I think I will stop this game if a solution is not found...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi CamCam, thank you for writing us here at King Care.
Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost. For this reason, we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars. You can read more about it https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-where-did-my-free-boosters-go-on-my-mobile-device,
I can elevate your message to a King Admin and maybe she will be able to offer further assistance.