Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just got a new phone and lost the boosters that I had purchased. How do I transfer those boosters over?
Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you very much in advance.
Boosters cannot be transferred over from one device to another because they are saved on that device so that you can play the game offline. I will elevate this to a King Admin to see if she can offer you any help.
I might not said it right - i'm not talking about the treats that I bought, i mean the treats that i earned while i have played the game on my old phone
Hi Plamena,
Thanks for posting on King Care. As payment issues involve sensitive data and require personalized support we do not support these queries in the community. You can find the steps to take here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1