Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy Crush Saga level 1719,I can't send or get more life, lost 199 lives !
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Gracy, there is an issue with the lives as many players have been reporting it. The only information that I have received is this - if you uninstall the game and reinstall it again it should start working but please keep in mind that if you ever uninstall the game from a mobile device you will lose all your boosters. You can read more about it here: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/where-did-my-free-boosters-go-on-my-mobile-device
s Thanks Elsa, the problem for the moment now is just , that I can not send lifes to my friends !!!
and I don't receive lives of them now . I'm in level 1743 ! Please FB help me , Do a update !!!!!
Gracy, I want to add to this that you shouldn't uninstall the game because I don't believe that it's a King issue. Quite a few games played through Facebook are having this issue - can't send or receive lives. I wrote to Facebook yesterday and also told King to please write them too. I also wrote to another one of my game's developer and asked them to follow up with Facebook too. So none of us are really able to give or send lives until Facebook finds a fix on this.
Thanks Elsa ! , I try wait & see ;-) otherwise I come back to you !