Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Today I started the application but I was at level 1 when I should have been at level 2468. So i restarted Candy Crush and I got my progression back, but all the boosters were gone. I paid to have some of them, so what should I do to get them back ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Vokopfller, did you uninstall the game and reinstall it? Since boosters are saved just to your device if you do uninstall it then you would lose all boosters and lives. I will elevate this to a King Admin to see if she can help you but she won't be able to get back to you until the beginning of the week.