Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Everyone I know that plays the game gets a video befor they play a level which gives them a power up my game does not why is that? How can I get them also
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jason, I believe that it is a testing thing and players are picked randomly. It's just a small percentage of people that get to test these and we have no control how they are chosen.