Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Still having trouble with Candy Crush.....On Facebook I got new levels yesterday 3590????? But when I am playing on Windows 10 I am on level 3615 but on Windows 10 I cant log in to Facebook the request keeps cancelling???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Tracy, I believe that there is a problem with Windows 10 and connecting to the game. They are trying to resolve it so hang in there. Can you try logging in with the Kingdom? Do you know how to do that? Look at the directions on this link and follow them where it shows how to log into the Kingdom: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it