Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The suggested hint come up only 2 seconds after your move. It’s like the game just wants to play itself. I find this so annoying I end up just shutting off the game.
Just make a way to opt out of them
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
HI Roger Ray, you are seeing the hints showing up faster because the studio has speeded up the game. There have been many complaints reported so they are checking out all speeds now. I do not think that the hints would be removed because lots of players rely on this when they can't see the next move.