Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm trying to connect Paradise Bay to Facebook, but it says I'm currently playing as a guest and will lose all my progress I made if I select Facebook
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jadeflame43, I just did more research for you and it is a King game! I am going to give you this link on how to get your progress back: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep They should be able to get you back on track.
Hi there, if you were not playing the game the entire time through Facebook then it will start you back at level 1 once you start the play the game again. Are you referring to the game Paradise Bay? Is it a King game? Or do you mean Candy Crush Saga and you are referring to a specific area on the map? Once I know what game you are referring to then I can direct it to the correct King moderator.