Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost my game level. I compleated more than 750 level while connecting to facebook it comes to 1st level.. kindly helpe to back to my levels
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Update, please go to read how to get back on track here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep
Hi RC Guna, I am going to forward your message to a King Admin who will be able to get you back on track. Just not sure if she is still in the office so please hang in there.