Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I started playing Candy Crush on my tablet without connecting to facebook. I am now at level 3516 and would like to connect my facebook account. But when I did that it took me to level 1? Plz help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Phil, I will forward this to a King Admin but not sure if she is gone for the day. She will be able to get you back on track.