Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Profile frame did not change twice. I am on level 3486. I have updated everything and connected to Facebook. I have also rebooted. Help. Using iPad Pro.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This last time it started to change but then it went back. It should change when you go up a frame if not what is the point in having it.
Hi kay5432250, are you referring to the actual frame design? Those don't change every time you level up. I have had the same frame for a while and I wish it would change already. I haven't really seen anything posted about these frames online or how they actually work.