Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why does daily treat tell me to come back in 2000 hours
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Dawn, a few players are starting to see this. Is this what you are referring to? I have seen people posting fixes for an Android phone but nothing yet for the Apple. I am going to see what I can find today and create a blog and then get back to you to see if there is a solution.