Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've completed 3090 Candy Crush and have no more levels. Windows 7 laptop. Can someone help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry about the error, I did try to correct. I've completed 3590. So, the levels come out on Wednesday? How many come out at one time?
Hi Jamie, I just responded to your other question but there you mentioned level 3590 and here you mention 3090. Level 3590 is the last level available for this game until a new episode is released on Wednesday. If it is 3090 then there might be some troubleshooting that you need to do. So please let me know which level you have completed.