Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don't any new challenges and because the timer is stuck on 96 hours and my challenge and my daily bonus has been reset and I don't get my daily rewards any more how do I get them all to work again ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Vishnu, the challenges are not working at all and they are being reviewed. The daily reward calendar being stuck on a specific number of hours - I read that you have to figure out how many days there are in 96 hours. I just did the calculation and it is 4 days. You have to go to your date/time and move the date ahead 4 days. Then go back to your game and hopefully it is reset. Then go back into your game and move the date back to the current date. This is not working for everyone so I've also been told that if you uninstall your game and reinstall it that might bring it back but please be aware if you do uninstall your game on your mobile device you will lose all boosters and lives because they are only saved to your device.
The studio is working on lots of issues right now so the daily rewards might be one of them.