Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have a black background in candy crush saga on my laptop and cannot see the board, it works fine on my android phone. Why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Randall, I'm not sure why you are getting it but it might be just a loading issue. Try it again tomorrow to see if it works for you. If it doesn't then please try to load up a print screen and I can then ask a King Admin to check it out.