Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Doesn't matter if I log in two days in a row or 22 days in a row, I get the prize for the first day.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Trish, this is a long outstanding issue and has been reported to the studio. Some players have totally lost the treat calendar so I guess you are fortunate to at least get something daily. I'm not sure that this is a top priority because there are other glitches that the studio is working on so just hang in there and hopefully they will get to it soon.