Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I ve completed all the levels, whereas people who has completed half of the levels are ranked higher than me. Can I know on what basis it is like that . More over my friend dosent play often like me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi rashmi987, thank you for writing us here at King Care. I have no clue how the ranking works because I am at the top of the map every week and my number is not. You can read more about it here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/get-your-rank-in-candy-crush-saga