Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Help! I accidentally deleted CandyCrush from my phone. I was a few levels over level 1,000. I never connected it to Facebook. I re-installed it but brought me back to level 1. Any suggestions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Megan, here is some information regarding progress in the game: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep If none of the information helps then in the last paragraph is a link where you can complete a contact them for help. Make sure that you always play either through Facebook or the Kingdom from now on because they save your progress.