Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why is it taking so long to fix the fish glitch in candy crush
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kirstie, I agree with you but I can tell you that they are trying to resolve it. Perhaps the fish aren't cooperating. There are lots of glitches that the studio is looking into but I don't know where this glitch falls on the priority list. Hang in there and hopefully we will see a change soon.