Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cannot send lives to my friends and not receiving any I reinstalled the games and lost money and boosters
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi denisegir, don't bother trying to do the lives things because it's turning out to be a Facebook glitch. A few non-King and some King games are all having this issue on mobile devices. I have already reported it to Facebook and I believe that the developers have too. Please let your friends know about this. We are hoping to get a fix from Facebook real soon.