Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cannot open the link to my password reset because my old email has been closed. How can I get a new link sent my new email.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Canman and Elsa, I agree Elsa with the starting a new account and transferring progress over. The trouble is when you can't access emails as you found out you cannot get the password etc.
You need to follow this blog post here to the bottom, once you have made a new account, contact the team via the link given, select gameplay/progress and they will be able to help you. Unfortunately if you have any boosters they are unlikely to be carried over but you can always ask if they would give any as a gesture of goodwill
Hi Canman, I am wondering if you should create a brand new account. I'm going to forward your message to a Superstar to see if she has any idea on whether starting a new account and then getting the progress added will be the best way to do it.
On the kingdom.
Hi Canman, where are you playing the game - Facebook or the Kingdom? I need more information in order to help you.