Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i read a post about release of new levels but can't see on PC, tablet or phone. what should i do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
None of you are going to be able to see new levels until some time next week. It's now the weekend and I don't think that the Microsoft programmers are in the office today updating whatever they had to update. So we all have to wait until they update and then King can release the levels. I haven't heard of a definite date at this moment.
Hey guys, the new episode has not been released yet because Microsoft has to update something on their end first. I heard that it won't be released until the beginning of the week.
Rika, how about today? are to able to access today-Thursday?
I m using window 10 as well, cant access to 3651. Usually comes out every Wednesday but yesterday i couldnt get new level
i cant access on windows 10 either
This level is avaible only Windows10 appli than you can dowload on Windows store.
New episode come maybe in few days