Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The coders have messed up this update again, and I can't play Candy Crush on Google Chrome. Can play on Safari and on mobile. Don't want to wait a week for them to update like last time this mess up happened. Please fix!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi LauBru, are you saying that you haven't gotten the new episode? I know that there was an issue with the new episode not being added to Windows 10 because Microsoft has to do some update before King can release the new episode. But I haven't heard of any issues with the new episode not showing up on the browsers or mobile. I heard that 30 new levels were released on those yesterday.