Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi there, my kid accidently purchased gold bars for 80 USD !!!! I think he was playing and he kept clicking on it. And, I just came to know. Can that be refunded by any chance? Pleasseee and Thank you!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi anurraop,
I am sorry that you have experienced an issue with your purchase. Please follow the instructions in this link to resolve :
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1
Sorry for the inconvenience
JustPlaying