Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had 3 levels of spaceship rewards, when i start the game the next day all the ships are gone. This has happened for the last 4 days.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Maryann, I know that there are lots of issues going on now with the challenges so I'm sure that the ship is one of them. The studio is trying to fix them but I haven't heard word when they will all be fixed.
Having the same problem have to buy boosters to advance at level 2615 haven't had ships for 4 days.
Hi lkaam1, the space ships would disappear once the event is over but did you not get your rewards? The challenges are not working well and the studio is trying their best to resolve all issues.