Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Keeps going back to day after after playing anywhere from a week or more. This has been reported for years and is still happening in 2018. Any solution. My game was up to date.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes I am sorry it does look like all devices at least it’s not an issue with your device rather than the game though!
Hiya I believe the issue is with all devices, not just pc but I am going to check on that for you just to doubley make sure in case I’m wrong
Hi Chicken Slayer, I tried to just select CC Saga but it wouldn't highlight, so I tried other games just to post the problem. Apparently, they all lit. Anyway, the problem is that the days reset back to day 1 even if I've been playing daily. I tried to see if it was due to a time zone difference, as I'm EST, but I couldn't find any setting for this. It happens periodically and I've seen other players going back years ago with the same problem. I play from my ipad, not a computer. Any suggestions?
Hi Ihgirl249. Thank you for posting.
For future reference, its easier if you just tag the game you need help in, otherwise it comes up in every game section lol. You won't get answered quicker, but if we are all on at the same time, you might get multiple answers
As to the treat calendar, have a look at this link for more information
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/is-your-daily-treat-calendar-stuck-in-candy-crush-saga