Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased a delicious bundle and I got the gold but not the unlimited lives or other items. Can you fix this? Thanks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I did as you said and got no response. This is ridiculous! My issue happened 3 days ago and still has not been resolved.
Hi lauraps97,
Thanks for posting on King Care. As payment issues involve sensitive data and require personalized support we do not support these queries in the community. You can find the steps to take here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1
When can I expect an answer? I spent money and expect to get what I pay for. Is there someone else I should contact?