Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was playing my boyfriend game he was on level 117 and I was putting a nickname to his game. I logged into my fb account and now it's showing my game but it shows level 15 on my profile pic but I'm on level 168. How do I get his back on his tablet.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Divaabril64, please follow the steps on this website: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep If that doesn't help then in the last paragraph there is a link "here". Click on it and complete the contact form with this information and they can manually get your progress back.