Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For the last few weeks I cannot send lives. Using iPhone X and everything is updated in App Store. Deleted game and reinstalled and still nothing. I disconnected from Facebook and restarted phone and still no can do. Anyone else having a problem?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi karenke11, what you are experiencing seems to be a Facebook problem because it's affecting not just the King games. No one can send or receive messages on King's games and also developer's games. I wrote to Facebook and so did the developers so we are waiting for a fix.