Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Will we ever be able to turn off the stupid hints on Candy Crush Saga? I hate them and I am very close to uninstalling the app because it annoys me so much that it has taken the fun out of the game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Wow Elsa. Your reply is very shocking. While I am not even close to the level LillyLolly is on, I can definitely tell you the hints are annoying when they flash immediately because it doesn’t allow someone the chance to discover an option on their own. That’s how we grow and improve; Adversity. But regardless, it appears in your second comment that this will be rectified soon so I look forward to that.
Hi Lillylolly, I am seeing more and more messages posted here asking why King can't disable the hint thing so I am creating a list this weekend for the studio and I will add your message to the list.
I didn’t mean get rid of them completely, I mean to have the option to disable them. No, I am not able to ignore it as once I’ve seen it, I can’t focus properly.
Hi Lillylolly, what you find annoying other players find very helpful. You are seeing the hints popping up faster because the speed of the game has changed. We have asked the studio to slow it down so now they are testing different speed levels. I do not believe that they will ever get rid of the hints because a lot of players, including me sometimes do need that hint where to move next. Our brains are not all wired the same. I know you don't want to hear this but being such a great player can you not just ignore the hint and do your own thing? That's what I do at times.