How can I get rid of all the pop up windows in Candy Crush???

Options
jackie-4
jackie-4 Posts: 8 Level 2

I have to click to close about 5 pop up windows before I can start playing Candy Crush. I also have to turn the music off EVERYTIME I open to play. Is there a way to turn these things off for good? Such time wasters, annoying.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,777 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi jackie, unfortunately there is no way to turn any of them off.  Some of them are challenges and still in testing phases so you must be one of them that was randomly chosen to test them.  The music comes back on when you have cleared the history because it's recognizing it as if you never played the game before.  It cannot be turned off either.  I find it just as annoying that the music is the first thing that I shut down once I "x" out all the pop up challenges.

• jackie-4
    jackie-4 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Hi jackie, unfortunately there is no way to turn any of them off.  Some of them are challenges and still in testing phases so you must be one of them that was randomly chosen to test them.  The music comes back on when you have cleared the history because it's recognizing it as if you never played the game before.  It cannot be turned off either.  I find it just as annoying that the music is the first thing that I shut down once I "x" out all the pop up challenges.

That's too bad :( Thanks for responding!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?