Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have to click to close about 5 pop up windows before I can start playing Candy Crush. I also have to turn the music off EVERYTIME I open to play. Is there a way to turn these things off for good? Such time wasters, annoying.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi jackie, unfortunately there is no way to turn any of them off. Some of them are challenges and still in testing phases so you must be one of them that was randomly chosen to test them. The music comes back on when you have cleared the history because it's recognizing it as if you never played the game before. It cannot be turned off either. I find it just as annoying that the music is the first thing that I shut down once I "x" out all the pop up challenges.