Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I logged in with facebook after completing 2800+ levels and lost all of my progress. I haven't created a kingdom account either. Is there any way I can get my progress back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mark, thanks for letting me know. That is great, so have a super duper crushing day!
I'm back! I uninstalled and reinstalled and it brought me back!
Hi Mark, yes you can get your progress back! Follow the steps on this website: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep