Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I Am playing level 3608 on candy crush saga. How many of you playing 3600 level
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I agree! Everyone who passed probably had only 12 yellow and red ingredients! That was doable! Now with 18 ingredients, its impossible!
I am on this level and again, reduced moves and the target increased. Makes no sense. Seriously you need new developers. They clearly aren't listening to players and make stupid impossible levels.
Hi Syed, I'm at the end waiting for new levels to be released.