Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I only have 18 moves allowed in level 2456
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
hello when I look on youtube help topics of my level 2456 I see that all 50 trips me on my 2 computers I have only 18 why so? thank you I go through an online translator so sorry if the translation is bad thank you.
Hi Christophe, thank you for writing us here at King Care. Some of the levels have changed with less number of moves than you see on the videos online. The studio monitors the levels when they are released and if they feel that it is too easy or too difficult they change the number of moves. Recently a lot of players have been complaining here about the number of moves so I keep a list going during the weekend and on Monday I forward it to a King Admin. I'm going to add your message to the list.