Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Im playing on my Android, Candy Crush Saga and on the level the acorn went into the slot but didn't credit for the level completion. Screen shot to prove. Please fix.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Elsa, I did manage to get past the level. But there probably is something amiss with the level. I did initally spend some gold bars before realizing that the acorn was no longer there but i still needed credit the capture.
Hi John, have you been able to clear it yet? I don't see anyone else writing on here that it is a glitch. Here is a video that might be helpful: https://levelbeater.com/candy-crush-saga-level-3492-no-boosters/I will keep my eyes open on this site today to see if anyone else reports this as a glitch.
Hi John, have you been able to clear it yet? I don't see anyone else writing on here that it is a glitch. Here is a video that might be helpful: https://levelbeater.com/candy-crush-saga-level-3492-no-boosters/
I will keep my eyes open on this site today to see if anyone else reports this as a glitch.