Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Iv been second place on popsicle planet alot of times but someone always beats me last minute all i want to know is what do you win if you come first? as im bored of it now
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jen and Elsa,
The rewards for winning the Space Race are as follows:
Color bomb: 6 hours
Striped/Wrapped Candy: 6 hours
1 UFO
1 Coconut Wheel
1 Lollipop Hammer
1 Hand Switch
You are welcome.
Thank you Just Me for posting the rewards.
Thanku guys
Hi Jen, I have won on popsicle planet. I can't remember offhand what I got but I think it was 5 or 6 boosters, the usual, lollipop, color bomb, wrapped candy and I forget what else.
In order to win you have to be in first place at the exact second that the event ends. So if it's getting close to the end can you replay a level a couple of times to keep you at the top?