Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I already sent 2 emails to King and still no response. I also posted a question on this site about my loss of boosters (without uninstalling the game), and I still have no feedback to my answer. Is it possible to get some help ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Vokopfller, well you are going to get a response from us here! I am going to ask you to get your user ID # and then add it here. Once you give me the number I will then be able to elevate it to a King Admin who can look into your account to see what's going on. Here is the link for you to get your user ID # - https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it