Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't sent lifes for my friends I did updates but still no working
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Rina, there is a huge glitch with sending and receiving lives at the moment. It appears to be a Facebook issue because it's not just affecting the King games. I wrote to Facebook a week ago and they said that they would check it out. I also contacted the developer of the non-King games and they were going to write them too. Also King is supposed to be writing to Facebook too. So hang in there, like we all are and hopefully Facebook will fix it soon.