Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have lost my progress for the 3rd time. hv sent multiple emails but no reply. was level 467 now back on 219. I was not logged on Facebook but only through my email. Now created a login on fb. Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi SeemaSardana,
You will need to fill out the form here and we'll try to help you out the best we can. Please be sure to select "Gameplay/Progress" and then "I have lost my progress"
Thanks