Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello,
When I try to send lives to my friends the "send" button is blanked out. When I click on the "send" button nothing happens. Any suggestions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lindsay, thank you for writing us here at King Care. There is a huge issue with sending and receiving lives at the moment and it's not just affecting the King games because it's also happening to the non-King games too. I believe that it is a Facebook problem and I wrote to them with print screens showing that it's affecting quite a few games. I also emailed the developer of my non-King games and they also contacted Facebook. I believe that King also contacted Facebook so we are all now waiting for a fix.
Hello. I report to receive requests for lives but sending lives to others appears ok but has no results.
Hi Arosa, this glitch has not been fixed yet so don't bother uninstalling anything because it's not going to come back until Facebook finds a fix for it. It's affecting King and non-King games and the developers have already been in touch with Facebook.
I have been experiencing the same issue for weeks now. I can't send any request to my friends (can't ask for lives and can't send lives either), I am stuck in the Facebook sending screen where the send button doesn't react at all. Obviously not everybody has this problem because I still receive requests from other players. I've already tried to delete and reinstall the app, log out from Facebook and back in several times, checked all Facebook settings, nothing helped. Are there any news concerning this problem?